Small Business Saturday: Shop & Dine at our numerous locally-owned businesses
November 26, 2016
Many Businesses in Downtown Kirkwood are having specials for Small Business Saturday.
Here are some of their offerings:
- Alpine Shop, 440 N. Kirkwood
- Blush Boutique, 110 N. Clay
- Checkered Cottage, 135 W. Jefferson--20% off total purchase with the exclusion of consignment jewelry, class fees, and gift certificates
- Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, 112 N. Kirkwood
- Christopher's, 127 E. Argonne--specials throughout store
- Clay & Cotton, 113 N. Kirkwood
- Club Taco, 200 N. Kirkwood--New Breakfast now being served every Saturday and Sunday from 9 - 2, featuring bottomless mimosas, local coffee from Breve Coffee Co. and fresh donuts. Mention this ad, and get a free order of donuts.
- Cornucopia, 107 N. Kirkwood--gift with purchase
- Down by the Station, 150 W. Argonne
- Fun in the Sun Sports, 121 N. Kirkwood
- Ginger & Mary Ann, 151 W. Jefferson--20% off all regularly priced merchandise-ALL DAY
- Junior League of St. Louis, 106 N. Kirkwood
- Kaldi's Coffee House, 120 S. Kirkwood--Our red roaster graphic t-shirt will be on sale for $8.99 and we are offering our Miir tumbler for $16.99 (normally $22.99!) with the purchase of any 12oz bag of coffee.
- Lass & Laddie, 161 W. Jefferson--20% off
- Maxwell's, 205 N. Kirkwood
- Paperdolls, 110 E. Jefferson
- sammysoap, 123 W. Argonne
- Summa Jewelers, 115 W. Argonne